Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Published at last

It has happened. Finally. After putting myself through the wringer with one novel that still sits on my hard drive, my second effort has finally seen light of day.

It is on Amazon and such book places, published by someone other than myself. I have my validation. This item is checked off my bucket list.

My reaction? I have a giant tension headache.

It's like the camel and sheik story. Now this is done, i must get reviews, find ways to sell it.

Stop I am telling myself. It is done. Sure, I will market the book as well as I can without being put on the do not call list and spam lists of friends and family. But I won't obsess.

I mustn't. Because trying to get rich writing a novel is like trying to get fit by running the marathon.

Too difficult. A mile or two will do.

I must make an effort and remember that.


No comments: